Finally we know why Russia went into communism and Stalin killed so many thousands of people: it was caused by a woman.

Glad we solved that one; though, I will say, we do seem to be the plot device for most disasters of epic proportion.

I was trying to listen to an Audible book on Rasputin; but I got to a certain point and it seemed the mystery was solved.

The fall of Russia's empire, the Bolshevik revolution and all the carnage and horrible murders done by the KGB, it was because Czarina Alexandra gave unwelcome, no, apparently FORCED her unwelcome advice on her husband, which destroyed everything.

So at that point, as much as I would love to listen to a book on Rasputin and give a review to a self-published book, hmmmm, I think I've heard this one before.

The person in the relationship who has the least power is ALWAYS the culprit. Isn't that how it works boys?

Oy. Even a non-monk, non-psychic, non-mystic WOMAN could have seen that coming. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog